Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 7...I have a headache

namaste _/|\_


I don't believe the headache is related at all to Insanity, its just whats in the forefront of my mind right now.  Or, to be more accurate, front, rear and right side...

Cardio power & resistance last night...


I've done this one before. Remember last time, it was either the same excercises over and over or I had done that DVD before...yeah I had done that DVD before. Apparently they are all running together lol. They seem to be getting a little easier, I'm able to push a little harder, not having to stop as much. And I swear my calves a little bigger and more defined. Bigger calves was not the goal. Its really too early to be seeing any physical changes, so it may just be in my head lol.
Mostly just trying to get in, and stay in a groove. Not in the negative "rut" sense, but I've found that following a schedule, being disciplined daily, is much easier than a starting/stopping/sometimes kinda deal. Its hard to start back up after 2 days off!
Pure cardio tonight. Yea. I try to remember how amazing it feels after I'm done. Not in the, when you stop beating yourself w/ a hammer it feels good too, kinda way. Its an adrenalin, accomplishment, endorphins, natural high.  For real.

Come onnnn time when I'm done....
namaste _/|\_

No comments:

Post a Comment