namaste _/\_
So I said yesterday I didnt anticipate being sore today...and I wasnt. Much. (My wrist hurt, but thats a golf injury sustained yesterday not insanity). I had minimal stiffness, but nothing bad.
First, the lawn had to be mowed. No choice. So I spent over an hr atleast pushing a damn lawnmower, weed eating, seeding, pulling weeds. Little weak-legged for sure. Perfect excuse to skip a day. But I made a comittment to myself. And, just for today, I'm sticking with it. 2 mos til June....
On to the DVD: "plyometric cardio circuit." play.
Let me just start by saying, the warm-up is hard. He wants to speed it up every freaking time and I'm still trying to catch up! The real workout kicks in, and kick it did. What I remember most is the burning of my quads and my shoulders! Quickfeet, power squats, suicide drills, down ski; basketball drills, down to the floor and jump/shoot, four-pushups-run-5-6-7-8-up/down, plank-R/L, plank-up/back...for 25 mins or so? I lost track of time to be honest. 30 sec water breaks every couple of minutes. My arms were shaking so bad they could barely hold me up.
I DO anticipate being sore tomorrow.
I finished. I didnt puke. Did I go non-stop? Of course not. I didnt really expect too on the first real day of doing the program.
I realized not too long ago that I have not had a coke all day. Of course, we dont have any, but I've gotten B a couple today and none for me. I also havent smoked a cigarette all day. But thats not terribly unusual for Sundays for some reason. Eating today has been a whole nother story! HORRIBLE! I blame it on Easter Sunday candy, and a strong craving for Starburst Jelly Beans. And chocolate. And my mom who brought over more.
Here's to eating better tomorrow. And "Cardio Power & Resistance"
namaste _/\_
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment