namaste _/\_
Yesterday was rough. Physically. Woke up extremely exhausted. Its amazing how you can go to bed at the same time every night, wake up at the same time every morning, and some days are good, some are drag ass! Yesterday I was dragging ass! I could not wake up for anything! Like, falling asleep at my desk, had to make bad coffee at work tired. And my whole body just felt really heavy. You know the feeling of heaviness after you have been sick for a few days or when you are about to be sick? That was yesterday.
So, maybe for the first time in my life, I listened to my body. I knew it wouldn't be a solid workout anyway, so I took a day off. It was so hard. I have a tendency to feel guilt for those kinds of things. B seems to think I've gone too hard into all of this and my body said "nope. not today."
Not surprisingly, I feel much better today.
Ready to get it tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment