namaste _/\_
"Cardio Recovery." Not exactly a false statement. There was no cardio involved. Just quads, quads, and a little bit of shoulders. Lets squat for a minute, then pulse for 30 seconds. This guy really is crazy. Lunge for a minute, pulse for 30 seconds. Leg lifts in the plank position. Plus more. Aye! Core tight allows all exercises to be ab work, which I try to remember. Lots of yoga and pilates, which is deceptively difficult I promise.
By the time I was done, I was cursing my decision to move into a two story house. And looking for a stool to sit on while I brushed my teeth and washed my face. By legs were shaking so bad I thought I may fall over at any point. Felt so good to lay in bed, though they were still shaking!
I'm not as sore as I would have hoped. Which makes me feel like I'm not working hard enough.
Threw away those damn jellybeans. I took them to work w/ me hoping my co-workers would finish them off. Yeah, not so much. I just ended up eating them! So on the way out, trash. My dinner meat decision wasn't as lean as I would have liked. And simple observation proved that our beloved pilaf rice has 310 calories a serving (1 cup). Ugh, that's the amount we are trying to eat per meal (5 small meals a day). So, definitely less than a serving when we eat that, and will have to search for a substitute.
Speaking of substitutes, we are looking for some exercises to replace some of the ones Brooke cant do on the Insanity video. With her back problems, some of them just aren't possible. So we're gonna find some other stuff; there are lots of possibilities.
I'm finding I have less and less time during the days. I leave for work at 7am, and get home close to 7pm. Bedtime is at 10, because I get up at 5am and I don't think I can get up any earlier!! I would love to be able to do it in the morning. After cooking/eating dinner its 8-830 ish. I'm just feeling slightly rushed in the evenings. I hope it turns out to be worth it!
Today is "pure cardio." What I've read about it scares me. Supposedly 30-40 minutes of non-stop cardio. No breaks. Hopefully I'll be to tired to function.
namaste _/\_
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment